Wild Beer Blog-o-rama

I relish my Sunday reading session, it used to involve a pile of newspapers bought from the cornershop but now I find myself spending a chunk of the time catching up on all the beer blogs and brewery news online. One I've been reading regularly is the Wild Beer Co blog.




I like a good brewery blog which has a decent amount of updates and lets you into the their life. Wild Beer Co have been managing to tick these hypothetical boxes (if I had such boxes) since they launched (not so long ago) keeping the interest high with their experimental thinking and brewing style. Using wild yeasts and inspired by the UK and global beer scene their portfolio keeps growing, with beers such as:




  • Spellbound – Complex wild golden ale
  • Redwood – A blend of fruited, barrel aged beers
  • Epic Saison – Hoppy Belgian farmhouse ale
  • Fresh – American pale ale
  • Madness IPA – West Coast IPA
  • Bliss – Wild Saison with apricots & spices
  • Scarlet Fever – Hoppy red ale
  • Modus Operandi – Old ale aged in oak barrels with wild yeast






Back in June they took over Leeds beer beacon Friends of Ham taps', hosting tutored Wild Beer Co tastings and matching cheese and charcuterie along the way. The event sounded pretty damn good and made me wish I was there. If only to be able to sample the collaborative brew with Fyne Ales, Cool as a Cucumber. I hope this beer pops up somewhere to try and I'm not left with a web-o-sphere unquenchable thirst.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carnivale Brettanomyces (Brett Will Eat Everything)

Kickstarter - Dust & Grooves